2021 CAEA Fall Conference
November 4th-6th, 2021
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Road, Breckenridge, Colorado
Registration Dates: June 8th to October 4th, 2021
Late Registration: October 4th to October 25th, 2021
Registration after 10/4/21 will be charged a $50 late feeNo registrants will be accepted after October 25th, 2021.
*** Register by October 4th to ensure your name is listed in the Conference Program Book!***
Vendor Hall Hours
Thursday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM VENDOR SET UP (Vendor Hall closed to Participants)
Thursday 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Vendor Hall Open - Conference Kickoff Vendor/participant Reception “Make & Take & Cocktails”
Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Vendor Hall Open
Saturday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Vendor Hall Open
Conference kick off, “Make & Take & Cocktails” is a great time to mingle with conference attendees and highlight your best materials and offerings in a relaxed atmosphere, with cocktails and appetizers provided by CAEA. There will be two cash bars INSIDE the Vendor Hall, as well as food passed through the room on trays. We recommend planning a special project for this night and offer and extra table for you to invite participants to sit down and try out your products for that evening.
General Conference Vendor Information
• Vendor booths are purchased by the lot. Each lot will include one table 6 feet in length, 2 chairs, and a small waste basket.
• Additional services including extra tables, chairs, telephones, and internet available with registration.
• There will be no lunch break on Friday, November 5th, so conference attendees will have time to spend with vendors between workshop sessions. Vendors are welcome to leave booths as needed for breaks and food. For your convenience, we provide volunteer assistance for booth-sitting.
• We have gift giveaways and thank our vendors and sponsors at the Saturday Night Bash. We encourage donations for this event. Please be sure to set something aside and give it to Lloyd when you finish setting up.
• If your company is interested in exclusive sponsorship of one CAEA event, please contact CAEA Past President Vanessa Quintana at email@example.com
• Thursday Evening we will have a Vendor Showcase from 5:30pm-7pm. During this time we ask that you show case your products by having a make and take project at your booth. Vendors are requested to NOT have give aways, drawings, or other freebies during the Thursday night event. If your company is selling anything, you are welcome to do so on Thursday night.
• Vendors will receive two meal tickets for a standard booth size per day, and one meal ticket for a junior booth size.
• Vendors will receive two drink tickets for a standard booth size and one drink ticket for a junior booth size for the Thursday Make & Take, Friday Auction, and Saturday Night Bash.
• Vendors are welcome to partake in all food events, Thursday Make & Take, Friday Auction, Saturday morning Continental Breakfast, and Saturday Night Bash. Saturday morning Continental Breakfast will be set up in the Vendor Hall to encourage conference attendee traffic.
We offer 2 booth sizes.
1. Standard Booth Size is aprx. 10 x 10
2. Junior Booth Size aprx. 10 x 5 - limited availability
• Additional services including extra tables, chairs, telephones, and internet available with registration at an additional charge.
Shipping & Freight Information
• All UPS, Fed Ex, and freight items should arrive at Beaver Run the week before the conference.
*** Check with your shipper; most companies handling LTL do not offer Breckenridge as a daily stop. Plan plenty of time for your items to arrive. ***
Scheduled pick-ups should be set for Monday, November 8th, 2021.
• For outbound UPS or freight pick-ups, ALL vendors are required to have items boxed, palletized, and ready for pick up. VENDORS MUST PREP THEIR SHIPMENTS, using their company's account info.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOL, shipping labels, tape, sharpies, and pallet wrap!
All shipments should be sent to:
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Road
Breckenridge CO 80424
As always, please feel free to contact me about any questions, concerns, scheduling or shipping questions.