*Art Connects Us*
Youth Art Month Flag Competition 2021-2022
1. Register for the YAM Event as a Teacher by clicking on the Registration button to the left in this window of this window.
2. Click below to register your Student Art pieces (up to two (2):
Youth Art Month 2021-2022 Student Artwork Registration
Please Read below for
basic important dates and information.
Refer to Youth Art Month information on the CAEA website, in "Collage," and in email correspondence.
• Bring your student art to the CAEA Fall Conference at Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge, Colorado on Friday, November 5th between 10 AM and 4 PM. (you will drop it off and fill out any additional paperwork at the YAM table located near the registration tables at Beaver Run Resort.)
• Student work will be judged and photographed on Friday November 3rd.
• Youth Art Month level winners will be announced at the Art Auction Friday, November 5th.
• Youth Art Month Exhibition will be held at the Colorado State Capitol in the Rotunda at a date TBA.
• Artwork will be taken home by the teacher directly from the Fall Conference on Saturday November 6th. Copies of ALL submitted student work will be in the capitol show.
YAM Student Reception
• Youth Art Month Student Reception is TBA
* If you cannot attend the CAEA Fall Conference, you may send your student work with someone with ALL correct labeling.
* Any student work that is not correctly labeled will not be hung or judged.
* Artwork dropped off for the YAM show at the Fall Conference will be taken home by the teacher, you may send someone to retrieve the work or request that it be mailed to you at your cost.
* Please understand: Copies of artwork for the YAM Capitol Show and for the NAEA Convention will be high quality reproductions. The decision to show copied work comes from the experience of managing unclaimed pieces. It is HIGHLY INCONVENIENT to manage and store unclaimed artwork.
* We are happy to work with you! Exercise good will towards those who take the time to plan and execute this show, as they also have their own programs to manage.
Please Email Alys (Elise) Hansen Caeayam@gmail.com.